Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Boo!

Halloween holds a special place in my heart, especially since my BFF and I threw a Kick-A Halloween party two years ago.... Look at those sexy witches!


It was supposed to turn into an annual event, but her wedding took precedence last year and this year... well, it's difficult to plan a party trans-Pacific. 

Anyways, Jess feels the same way about Halloween, WITCH is why she gave me some pumpkins to decorate with my kids before I left. Koreans don't really celebrate Halloween, with the exception on English Hogwans (schools like mine) that exploit the holiday in true American fashion. I will put some pics up of that this weekend, but for now I hope this can get you in a SPOOKY mood! 

(notice how early the peace sing in pictures is taught?! kim-cheese!)
Jessica - Thank you for the pumpkins! The kids loved them and I loved having an excuse to break from the usual teaching plans! Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Yay, Yay!!!! But, that makes me want to cry... Not many people over there that share the warm fuzzy feeling that Halloween brings to our cockles. Tonight especially, I am missing you more than usual, I will pass out some gooey eyeballs for you!

    ps. could the kid in the white turtleneck look a little less amused in the movie? LOL

    ReplyDelete