Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pharewell Phoenix!

THANK YOU to everyone who came out to bid me farewell before I embarked on my new adventure :) Devils Martini was a great way to celebrate the end of my banking career and it was great to see so many familiar faces there! To the FNBA crowd, thank you for making the last three years so memorable and special!

 

 

I also had a FABULOUS time with everyone at Salty's!!!

   

There were many reasons why I decided to make this move, but every one of you reading this were reasons why the decision was so hard to make. I cherish my family and friends and feel so blessed to have you all in my life. I already miss you and look forward to another celebration upon my return!!!

Also, thank you for all of the gifts, cards and very kind words! I really can not explain what your confidence and encouragement mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment